TNG Community
pipsi

Rip Prevention Mod / show access

pipsi

when I call show access I always get a time out, probably the logfile quantity is already too big.

is there another way to delete the logfiles except via the show access page? 

Thank you in advance!

Best regards, Ingrid

bhemph

Ingrid,
      If you go into PHP My Admin, how many rows does the site_access table have?

Brent

pipsi
vor 7 Stunden schrieb bhemph:

Ingrid,
      If you go into PHP My Admin, how many rows does the site_access table have?

Brent

@bhemph sorry for this stupid question - where can I find PHP My Admin and the site_access table? 

Ingrid

bhemph

Ingrid,
     PHP My Admin would be in your login to your web host.  It is where you can access and manage the database directly.  Once in there, you can look at the tables by clicking on them so the table that you are looking for where Rip Prevention stores the data is called site_access.

The page looks something like this
PHPMyAdmin.PNG
In this screenshot, you can see that the TNG database is called zxcv and the table site_access has been selected.  It also shows that there are 4 total rows in the table.

Brent

pipsi

@bhemph thank you!

att. you'll see the result of the site_access.

Ingrid

rip.PNG

bhemph

That is a lot of rows, so it makes sense why you are timing out.  I guess that paging functionality needs to be added to show access.

bhemph

The updated mod has been posted on the Wiki.  It now allows for paging on the Show Access page, which can be customized as to how many results per page through a mod option.  It also has consolidated some additional bots so that they show as one line instead of one per IP address.