Jump to content
TNG Community
toewen

Path photos

Recommended Posts

toewen

Verkeerde pad foto's
Omdat ik alle bestanden van de website op mijn notebook naar de website op mijn Nas-server heb gekopieerd, gaat niet alles volgens plan.
Ondertussen heb ik alle mappen bestanden
r / w gemaakt. Maar met foto's gaat het mis.
Alle foto's zijn aanwezig in de map FOTO'S.
In de map MEDIA staan alle links naar de foto's. Alleen geen duimen. En het maken van nieuwe duimen werkt niet omdat volgens het bericht het pad niet correct is of niet de juiste machtigingen heeft. Kan geen foto's vinden!
Omdat ik alle mappen r/w heb gemaakt denk ik aan de eerste.
Is er ergens in een van de bestanden een verwijzing naar de map FOTO's, voorheen c:xx nu v:\xx.

Ik kan de sjabloon ook niet bewerken. Op de notebooksite staat het op sjabloon 14 en kan ik wijzigingen aanbrengen.
Op de website van Nas staat geen sjabloonnummer en ik kan niets bewerken.
Wie kan me helpen?

Klikplaatjes.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leif Sweden

Hi Toewen,

Als u in het Engels schrijft, krijgt u waarshcnijnlijk sneller antwoord. Weet niet hoeveel er hier Nederlands kunnen spreken. (vertaald via Google).

If you write in English, you will probably get an answer faster. Don´t know how many can speak Dutch here. (translated via Goolge).

Leif Sweden

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toewen

I dicovered this is automaticaly done by my browser.

At the moment I drop the English text it is again translated into Dutch.

I have disabled translation in the browser now and hope that it works well in the future.

So yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ken Roy

Toewen,

It looks like the browser folks are now thinking for us.  Does Firefox now have an extension for Deepl translator? or is there a setting in Firefox that enables automatic translation? 

Sorry if this has become such a pain for our International community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ken Roy
19 hours ago, toewen said:

Verkeerde pad foto's
Omdat ik alle bestanden van de website op mijn notebook naar de website op mijn Nas-server heb gekopieerd, gaat niet alles volgens plan.
Ondertussen heb ik alle mappen bestanden
r / w gemaakt. Maar met foto's gaat het mis.
Alle foto's zijn aanwezig in de map FOTO'S.
In de map MEDIA staan alle links naar de foto's. Alleen geen duimen. En het maken van nieuwe duimen werkt niet omdat volgens het bericht het pad niet correct is of niet de juiste machtigingen heeft. Kan geen foto's vinden!
Omdat ik alle mappen r/w heb gemaakt denk ik aan de eerste.
Is er ergens in een van de bestanden een verwijzing naar de map FOTO's, voorheen c:xx nu v:\xx.

Ik kan de sjabloon ook niet bewerken. Op de notebooksite staat het op sjabloon 14 en kan ik wijzigingen aanbrengen.
Op de website van Nas staat geen sjabloonnummer en ik kan niets bewerken.
Wie kan me helpen?

Wrong path photos
Since I copied all the files from the website on my notebook to the website on my Nas server, not everything is going according to plan.
Meanwhile, I have made all folders files
r / w created. But with photos, things are going wrong.
All photos are present in the folder PHOTOS.
In the folder MEDIA are all links to the photos. Just no thumbs. And creating new thumbs does not work because according to the message the path is not correct or does not have the right permissions. Can't find any pictures!
Since I made all the folders r/w I am thinking about the first one.
Is there a reference somewhere in one of the files to the PHOTOS folder, previously c:xx now v:xx.

I can't edit the template either. On the notebook site it is on template 14 and I can make changes.
On the Nas website, there is no template number and I cannot edit anything.
Who can help me?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ken Roy

Toewen,

The English translation of your request is posted in the previous post.

There were 2 files that could not be copied from one environment to another in TNG since they control how TNG finds its files:

  • config.php
  • subroot.php

If you can access the Admin screen, make sure you clear the Root path in Admin > Setup > General Settings in the Paths and Folders section.  If you cannot access the Admin screen, then you need to manually edit the $rootpath in config.php to clear it.  So you might start by clearing the Root Path.  The Genealogy URL in the Site Design section might also need to be updated

See Overlaid Subroot  for information on how to fix the Config Path

Hope that gets you started

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toewen
6 hours ago, Ken Roy said:

Toewen,

It looks like the browser folks are now thinking for us.  Does Firefox now have an extension for Deepl translator? or is there a setting in Firefox that enables automatic translation? 

Sorry if this has become such a pain for our International community.

 

6 hours ago, Ken Roy said:

Toewen,

It looks like the browser folks are now thinking for us.  Does Firefox now have an extension for Deepl translator? or is there a setting in Firefox that enables automatic translation? 

Sorry if this has become such a pain for our International community.

 

6 hours ago, Ken Roy said:

Toewen,

It looks like the browser folks are now thinking for us.  Does Firefox now have an extension for Deepl translator? or is there a setting in Firefox that enables automatic translation? 

Sorry if this has become such a pain for our International community.

Firefox has an Add On for automatic translation. I have now turned this option off and it seems to be going well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toewen
On 4/16/2021 at 12:23 PM, Ken Roy said:

Toewen,

The English translation of your request is posted in the previous post.

There were 2 files that could not be copied from one environment to another in TNG since they control how TNG finds its files:

  • config.php
  • subroot.php

If you can access the Admin screen, make sure you clear the Root path in Admin > Setup > General Settings in the Paths and Folders section.  If you cannot access the Admin screen, then you need to manually edit the $rootpath in config.php to clear it.  So you might start by clearing the Root Path.  The Genealogy URL in the Site Design section might also need to be updated

See Overlaid Subroot  for information on how to fix the Config Path

Hope that gets you started

Hi, Your suggestion is the solution, the path of the config was also mentioned in the settings in the Paths and Folders section. Double so, I have cleared the path and thumbs and template are present again. I suspected a wrong reference and searched all files without any result. Easy once you know it. Thank you .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×