TNG Community

Upgrade from v.13.0.1 to v13.0.3

Leif Sweden

Leif Sweden

Hi,

I want to upgrade from version 13.0.1 to 13.0.3 and in the instructions I see that installed MODs has to be removed before upgrading. After upgrade I have to install the MODs again after checking if the MODs has been upgraded. I have made a backup today.

I am not good at all this and I have forgotten where I can check for MOD upgrades, can anyone tell med where I can check for this?

Leif

P.S.
My MODs arre shown below.

Greenshot MODs 2021-03-30.jpg

For each Mod in turn, take note of its version number - eg 12.0.0.1 for the first one

Click the W button to go to the TNG Wiki page for that Mod

See if 12.0.0.1 is still the current version - if it is, then check the next one, if it is not then download the new version and upload it to your site.

Once you've done this for each of the 3 Mods, then uninstall all of them, upgrade TNG and then back in the Mod Manager, either install what was the current version, or install the new version you downloaded and uploaded to your site (in the mods folder).

Once done, you can then delete the old versions if there are any.

Roger

Leif Sweden
14 minutes ago, theKiwi said:

For each Mod in turn, take note of its version number - eg 12.0.0.1 for the first one

Click the W button to go to the TNG Wiki page for that Mod

See if 12.0.0.1 is still the current version - if it is, then check the next one, if it is not then download the new version and upload it to your site.

Once you've done this for each of the 3 Mods, then uninstall all of them, upgrade TNG and then back in the Mod Manager, either install what was the current version, or install the new version you downloaded and uploaded to your site (in the mods folder).

Once done, you can then delete the old versions if there are any.

Roger

Thanks Roger for a nice step by step information, I will do this tomorrow.

Leif

Leif Sweden
52 minutes ago, Leif Sweden said:

Thanks Roger for a nice step by step information, I will do this tomorrow.

Leif

Hi again Roger,

I looked at the MODs I had via W within my site and saw that one (counter 12.0.0.1) was the same as before and one (OSM 13.0.0.7a) had a new version. I uninstalled them before I downloaded them to my PC and now I have upgraded to v13.0.3 and need to install OSM and Counter again. Can you send me a link to where they are?

Leif

The link to download the new versions is on the page you arrive at by clicking the W in Mod Manager. Look on the right side of the page near the top for the download link for the newest version of each Mod

Roger

Leif Sweden
8 hours ago, theKiwi said:

The link to download the new versions is on the page you arrive at by clicking the W in Mod Manager. Look on the right side of the page near the top for the download link for the newest version of each Mod

Roger

Unfortunately there is no W in Mod Manager to click on anymore as I removed both my Mod. Now I need to install them again but from where?

Leif