TNG Community
toewen

Ranking notes in genealogy report

toewen

I would like to see a different order in the presentation of the events.
It would be nicer if all personal events/notes like Birth, Baptism, Death, Burial, Education and Occupation would be listed first, before all other events/notes.
Now I see them at the bottom as the last notes.

Can this be changed somewhere?

Rob Severijns

Toewen,

There are several places where you can add notes.

If you are on a persons page and choose to edit you can add a note in the notes field behind for instance birth it will show the note there.

image.png

image.png

My note is also a link to the online source of the media file. Looks like this afte editing.

image.png

Hope this helps,

Rob

toewen
16 minutes ago, Rob Severijns said:

Toewen,

There are several places where you can add notes.

If you are on a persons page and choose to edit you can add a note in the notes field behind for instance birth it will show the note there.

image.png

image.png

My note is also a link to the online source of the media file. Looks like this afte editing.

image.png

Hope this helps,

Rob

That is all clear to me Rob.
Maybe I should be a bit clearer.
When I generate an ancestor report, the notites I mentioned at the baptism are at the very bottom as the last notite. I would like to see them listed as the first note. See example

Andere gebeurtenissen 2.JPG

toewen
On 2/10/2021 at 7:29 PM, klooster said:

Did you clear your cache??

Ik heb een Empty Cache knop in Firefox die ik met regelmaat aanklik.

Maar mijn TNG werkt met Internet Explorer. Zal daar naar moeten zoeken. Maar ik beng bang dat het geen oplossing biedt.

XerxX

toewen, try this:

In Admin -> Setup -> General settings -> Miscellaneous -> Show Notes:

From this:

notessection.jpg

to this:

underneath.jpg

HTH

Erik

toewen
11 hours ago, XerxX said:

toewen, try this:

In Admin -> Setup -> General settings -> Miscellaneous -> Show Notes:

From this:

notessection.jpg

to this:

underneath.jpg

HTH

Erik

Thanks Erik

toewen
XerxX op 25-3-2021 om 22:27 schreef:

toewen, probeer dit:

In Beheerder -> Instellen -> Algemene instellingen -> Diversen -> Notities weergeven:

Hieruit:

notessection.jpg

hiertoe:

underneath.jpg

HTH

Erik

Oké, ik heb alle opties geprobeerd, maar het verandert niets. De doopnoot EVEN no7 vermeld onder geboorte wordt vermeld als de laatste gebeurtenis na de algemene nota's.

XerxX

Google translate ( http://translate.google.se ) - try it...

"Okay, I've tried all the options, but it doesn't change anything. The baptismal note EVEN no7 mentioned under birth is mentioned as the last event after the general notes."

"doesn't change anything" - what do you mean?  The options "In Notes section" and "Underneath..." should give very different results.

Can you please post a link to a page where we can see what you mean by "The baptismal note EVEN no7 mentioned under birth is mentioned as the last event after the general notes" and a screenshot from the Edit Person page where we see the "baptismal note EVEN no7 mentioned under birth"?

/Erik

toewen
On 4/8/2021 at 6:25 PM, XerxX said:

Google translate ( http://translate.google.se ) - try it...

"Okay, I've tried all the options, but it doesn't change anything. The baptismal note EVEN no7 mentioned under birth is mentioned as the last event after the general notes."

"doesn't change anything" - what do you mean?  The options "In Notes section" and "Underneath..." should give very different results.

Can you please post a link to a page where we can see what you mean by "The baptismal note EVEN no7 mentioned under birth is mentioned as the last event after the general notes" and a screenshot from the Edit Person page where we see the "baptismal note EVEN no7 mentioned under birth"?

/Erik

Om te beginnen heb ik 3 gebeurtenissen doop.
CHR en BAPT zijn afkomstig van de myHeritage Gedcom.
Ik heb geprobeerd om zoveel mogelijk alle dopen op 1 plaats onder te brengen.
Hiervoor heb ik het label Doop gebruikt wat komt na Geboorte omdat dat mij het meest logische lijkt.
Als ik het goed heb is dit eventype `EVEN` nr 7.

Wat ik ook instel bij de Algemene instellingen, zowel in een voorouder rapport als in een nakomelingen rapport worden de doopgegevens als laatste gebeurtenis weergegeven., zie voorbeeld.

Doop1.JPG

Doop2.JPG

Doop3 voorouderrapport.JPG

toewen
Just now, toewen said:

Om te beginnen heb ik 3 gebeurtenissen doop.
CHR en BAPT zijn afkomstig van de myHeritage Gedcom.
Ik heb geprobeerd om zoveel mogelijk alle dopen op 1 plaats onder te brengen.
Hiervoor heb ik het label Doop gebruikt wat komt na Geboorte omdat dat mij het meest logische lijkt.
Als ik het goed heb is dit eventype `EVEN` nr 7.

Wat ik ook instel bij de Algemene instellingen, zowel in een voorouder rapport als in een nakomelingen rapport worden de doopgegevens als laatste gebeurtenis weergegeven., zie voorbeeld.

Doop1.JPG

Doop2.JPG

Doop3 voorouderrapport.JPG

Doopgebeurtenissen.JPG

Eventtypes.JPG