TNG Community

Layout of homepage

Don Gordon

We are using template 4 for our website www.christinaanddonaldmclean.com.

Normally the left half of our homepage had instructions and the right half had feature articles.

I was adding some instructions to "Find out what is hidden on your profile" and I must have done something which placed the features half below the instructions half - instead of next to it.

A few weeks ago, I had a similar problem with another website and RickM was helpful in fixing it (thankyou RickM).  I think he found that the previous problem was that I had left one of the PHP sequences open.   I can't see where I went wrong this time.  Maybe it is something to do with font sizes.

Hopefully the attached document is useful in working out what is wrong.

Could someone (perhaps RickM) help me this one. 

From Don Gordon

Layout of homepage of www.christinaanddonaldmclean.docx

Hi Don

If you could PM me Login details I can have a look for you AND OR provide an actual text file of the html you show on the first page of your Doc..

Edited by RickM
Add extra wish!!

Hi RickM,

Thanks for getting in (I did not want to assume that you would again, after being so generous with your time last week).

I learnt a lot from you last time, and so I am surprised that I embarrassed that I have fallen into a similar trap a second time.

I have created you as user RickM in www.christinaanddonaldmclean.com - with password RickM.

Good luck.

From Don

12 hours ago, Don Gordon said:

I have created you as user RickM in www.christinaanddonaldmclean.com - with password RickM

Posting details like that here is not a good idea - this forum is open to the whole world... - now your website is too...

You should change that UserID and password, and send it by Personal Message.

Roger