TNG Community
LJLachance

Captcha - Rick Bisbee version

LJLachance

I've just completed my update to v13.03 from 13.01.  All was working as intended previously. In accordance with instructions for the update, I uninstalled all mods.  Upon completed update, I went to the existing mods and find, for the Rick Bisbee version of Captcha, ver. 12.0.0.8, this message 

Factory version of TNG_captcha.php is missing. Please reinstall it from the appropriate TNG download package. AND 

flags:
@  optional
^  (provisional) must be available
~  protected

line 21: %target:TNG_captcha.php% verified

What and where is the appropriate TNG captcha?  

Thanks, 

Larry

theKiwi

Get the full download of TNG from the downloads site, and then inside that find the file TNG_captcha.php and upload that to your site.

Should fix it

Roger

LJLachance

Thanks Roger - the file is existing and was updated with the 13.03 update.  And this made no difference.

I've just found another version of Captcha in the Wiki (also Rick's) ver 13.0.2.9.  Perhaps I should uninstall 12.0.0.8 and install this new version?

LJLachance

So I downloaded the new version an it has not cfg file for mod manager to pick up - any suggestions?

LJLachance

and just ignore me... I'm good, installed the later version and everything is working fine. Sometimes I feel like Homer Simpson ... Doh!  Thanks for your reply.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.