TNG Community
Allen

Unable to View Citation Media

Allen

TNG 13.0.1  Windows 10  I feel like such a dunce.  I can't, for the life of me, view citation media.  The media are there, and linked correctly, but I can't see it anywhere on the public page.  Or the admin page for that matter.  I would like to add the gedcom convertor mod, but feel like I should be able to view it without running the mod.  Help!  What am I missing?  

Michel KIRSCH

Allen,

To better understand what's going on, maybe post one or two screen-shot and a link to the site? Thanks

Allen

I don't think I clarified my issue very well.  Everything is fine except I understood there was supposed to be a thumbnail hyperlink for each source (citation) at the bottom of the individual page.  I think I've seen other websites with that feature.  I might not have a setting in TNG correct.

mcmacey

I was going to ask a similar question. I thought I'd be able to hyperlink to source material in Ancestry, including some that I'd added there myself like my photos or death certificates. I can see the links in TNG but none of them is active.

I am a complete newbie to this and I have no idea what GEDCOM convertor mod is. Help please!