TNG Community

-Solved- Template 12 Changing colors

Nenna

Dear community,
I use in TNG 13.0.1 the template 12 (windows/ Firefox).
Template 12 because the font fits to another existing website and the cloud of surnames is important to me. Now I want to change the colors of the template to match the other website (corporate design). What is the best way to do that? With TCB from Erik Hoppe? Have already looked at it, changed to the desired colors and downloaded mytngstyle.txt from TCB. How do I continue?

Thanks for any help
Best regards
Annette

Michel KIRSCH

Annette,

I think (but i'm not sure) that you must copy/paste the content of this mytngstyle.txt

into your css/mytngstyle.css file (actually empty)

These new css rules will "overwrite" the general style of your template.

Michel

Edit : read this : https://tng.lythgoes.net/wiki/index.php/Understanding_TNG_css_styles

Thanks for the answers.
Now I saved the file as .css and put it in the css folder in template 12. Before there was a (empty?) mytngstyle file that I renamed.Do I need to remove this renamed file from the folder for the change to happen?  What is the next thing to do? I'm sorry, I was just a simple TNG user before and now I'm admin with a TNG site of a genealogical society and I have a lot to learn.
Best regards
Annette