TNG Community
RickM

Sorting of responses to questions

Question

RickM

I'm wondering if there is a way to sort the responses to questions?? I have had a bit of a nosey round and cannot see anything..

I would like to have the latest answer at the top when I click into a Question..

CHeers

3 answers to this question

theKiwi

Not possible I don't think, and not something everyone would want - reading the answers in time order gives a progression and a story. 

Reading the newest answer first only means it's the newest - it's not the correct one.

Roger

RickM

Thank You Roger..

Understood that it would not be what everyone may want. However, if one has been following the Post and has to go through it all the time (as I appear to have to do) it gets annoying..

Don't bust a blood vessel looking into it on my behest.. Just one morewof those little irks I deal with daily! 😁

theKiwi

You can go directly to the new posts since your last visit by clicking the blue circle or start that is at the left of the text when you visit the list of Unread posts - a link to which is at the top right of every page on this forum.

https://tng.community/index.php?/discover/unread/

In the screen shot below click the blue star to the left of the post text. Clicking that takes you to the first new post in a thread that you haven't read yet.

image.png

Roger