Any ideas?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-12 um 19.35.58.jpg

Thanks

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-12 um 19.36.09.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-12 um 19.36.17.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-12 um 19.36.26.jpg

Ken Roy

Ingo,

Thanks for posting the problem on the forum so other can benefit from the answers.

Thanks also for sending me your personlib.php module that I requested after you posted the problem here.   It appears that the code for the Mobile Site Enhancements mod is already in your personlib.php module. 

You will have to copy the personlib.php from the TNG upgrade zip file or from the full install to your TNG folder (or directory) and then Clean up the mods that then show as partially installed.

You can find the mods that make changes to personlib.php by clicking on the Analyze TNG Files tab and then scrolling the file list and clicking on the personlib.php link.  Note that the list of Potential Conflicts shown is based on the mod cfg files in your mods folder whether those mods are installed or not, but that should give you an idea as to which mod you will need to Clean up and then Install again

pingo

Thanks. Your Mod is not working with the Mod "public access control". This is now the Mod, which cannot be installed anymore.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-13 um 14.24.25.jpg

XerxX

EDIT! Removed the post as I see that I can install and uninstall both mods in any order in TNG v13.0.1

/Erik

pingo

Thanks. This time it worked in just this order.
Don't ask me, why I first had to overwrite the personlib.php from the TNG upgrade zip file.
Problem solved!

XerxX

Pingo,

I find that if I install and uninstall the mods several times, there is a situation where I install MSE first (everything is still green) and then PAC, MSE turns to Partially installed. Fixed by uninstalling PAC.

Please try to uninstall MSE and then install PAC. Is MSE okay to install now? If so: What happens if you do it?

/Erik

EDIT: Saw your reply after I posted this. Great! Just remember to UNinstall in the REVERSE ORDER.

tngrlkrz

FWIW, for the mods that, in the past,  I have experienced some sort of sequence of installation issues, I prefix the mod name with a 2 digit number in an ascending order of the sequence they should be installed.  Then, set Mod Mgr to display the mods sorted by mod name.  From then on, when doing 'batch' installs or uninstalls, Mod Mgr keeps everything in the sequence it should be, since it installs top to bottom, and uninstalling bottom to top.  This way no longer have to rely on memory or notes.  Instead of the mod name, this technique would work just as well with the cfg filename.

Some of the problem mods likely have been fixed over time, but I am hesitant (lazy) to remove the prefixes and see if the issues remain.

Ken Roy

There should be no install order dependencies between the Public Access Control and Mobile Site Enhancements mod.   I resolved that issue by using %textexist conditionals when Erik was out last year.  As far as I knew there were no install dependencies any more between both mods, but I do not use the Public Access Control mod so I only tested it briefly.

Erik,

Please correct me if there is still an install dependency.

Thanks!