TNG Community
LizR

Mod Manager Internal Server Error

LizR

I installed v.13.0.1 (update from 12x) and everything seems to work fine except when I go to mod manager where I get an Error 500 - internal server error.  

Is there anything I can do to recover from this?  The site is:  http://elizabethriemer.com/index.php

Thank you for any help,

Liz

Ken Roy

Liz,

Can you send me TNG Admin credentials to your site as well as FTP credentials using the this link

Darrin reported a similar problem with an upgrade done by Simply Hosting but I never got access to the mod manager files before they got overlaid.

Thanks

Ken Roy

Liz,

Thanks for sending me access.  I will let you know and Darrin know what I find out

Ken Roy

Looks like the Mod Manager config file was missing a parameter.   Not sure why that would have caused an Internal Server error.

The Mod Manager is working after I added that parameter to the mmconfig.php file.   

Will keep you all posted.

LizR

Thank you so much, Ken! I never would have figured this out on my own. It’s all working great now. 

Ken Roy

Not sure that is the cause yet.  I did make a change to the Mod Manager options in TNG 13.0.1 to turn on the Analyze TNG Files tab.

it is strange though that adding the missing parameter to your mmconfig.php got you working again, especially since that is the not parameter I changed.

Too tired to think right now, will look at it tomorrow and see if I can re-create the problem.