TNG Community

Person Map mod error after 13.01 update

Rob Severijns

Rob Severijns

Bart, Ken, Robin or others,

This morning I did the update from TNG 13.0 to 13.01.

All previously installed mods work fine after re-installing except for the Person Map mod.

It generates an error on line 83 (see screenshot)

Installing the previous version of the file admin_updatemapconfig.php solves the problem so the error is probably be in the new version of the file although I'm not sure.

image.png

A lot of people use this mod so can anyone solve this error?

Kind regards,

Rob

I'm sure the Mod authors will be onto it ASAP..

Prob not a good idea to revert to a previous version of one file after an upgrade.. You should replace it gain with the 13.0.1 version..

Rob,

I just got up, so you need to give me a chance to install TNG 13.0.1 and analyze the changes.   I will post a new version as soon as I can.

Does anyone have the other language files that Bart created for the Person Map mod?  or any language translations that I should include as I update the mod?

Rob,

If you send it via my site contact us link, I can also send you the mod to beta test.  So far I have the French language that Bart and I created originally, and Danish from Mogens.

Thanks Rob,

I got it just PM a valid email address where I can send you the mod to beta test.

Ken

Rob,

Thanks for providing the Dutch translations and beta testing.  Person Map v13.1.0.9 has now been posted to the TNG Wiki and includes the French translations that Bart and I initially provided, the Danish translations provided by Mogens Fenger, and the Dutch translations provide by Rob Severijns

Brent Hemphill just sent me the original German and Spanish translation files that Bart had posted.

In TNG 13, I added a collapsible section to the Map Settings for the Person Map mod

Event Map section behavior

therefore, I would like to have the translations for Danish, Dutch, French, German, and Spanish for that text string before I publish an update to add the German and Spanish languages

Thanks

Actually, it looks like the translations are there.  I need to figure out why the collapsed header is showing as English text when I switch languages

Rob Severijns

Ken,

1. Is it the text string "Event Map section behavior" you want to have translated? I can't follow the link you provided.
  2. I guess the language switch error isn't in 13.0.1.9 for mine just works fine. (EN <----> NL)

Rob

Rob,

Are you saying that once you switch to Dutch, the Admin > Setup > Map Settings shows the collapsible section as

$admtext['mapheader'] = "Aansturing sectie 'Gebeurteniskaart'";

and not as

$admtext['mapheader'] = "Event Map section behavior";

Rob Severijns

Ken,

Yes it does and the translation is correct.

image.png

Is it possible to add just a little more space above the collapsible menu?

Rob

Thanks Rob,

I found my problem.  I had the wrong $text variable in French. 

I am still studying the code but am not seeing how it is different from the toggle sections in the General Settings, other than it has collapsible sections for all settings, so I am not sure how I can add extra space above the toggle section.

I have posted v13.0.1.9a which adds German and Spanish translations and fixes the French section header displaying in English.

My attempts at adding white space above the toggle section were futile at this time.  I may pursue later but would like to get my own site upgraded to TNG 13.0.1