TNG Community

How to Turn Off Suggest

KarenC

Could someone advise how to turn off the Suggest tab for Suggest a Change? I am getting so much spam thru it with a subject link of Comments.  Or is there a Comments area and if so how to turn it off?

Thanks in Advance!

Ok, my site is set not to allow new registrations. Would the Image Captcha Mod keep comments from being sent? And where would I find the comments form (I don't see it).

www.ourancestry.us

Thanks!

Rob Severijns

Karen,

You say that your website doesn't allow new registrations but a lot of information is still viewable. I can see documents, notes, pictures etc.

Is it your intention to have all or most of your data visible and downloadable to none registered viewers? I guess your data of living persons is hidden.

If the above is fine with you that's ok. If not you should make some changes.

Kind regards,

Rob

2 hours ago, Rob Severijns said:

Karen,

You say that your website doesn't allow new registrations but a lot of information is still viewable. I can see documents, notes, pictures etc.

Is it your intention to have all or most of your data visible and downloadable to none registered viewers? I guess your data of living persons is hidden.

If the above is fine with you that's ok. If not you should make some changes.

Kind regards,

Rob

Hi Rob, yes we wanted it to have the deceased info public.  And we add family members we know  as users.

Thanks!