TNG Community

Notizen nur Hyroglyphen

Snakeskin

I would like to be able to read what I wrote in the notes. For example, I want the sentence "Herman J. Stecker took his own life at Milwaukee last Thursday by hanging himself while in a fit of despondency" can read in the Notes section.Ich bekomme aber folgendes zu lesen:

<p style="text-align: left;" dir="ltr"><span style="font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; text-transform: none; float: none; font-weight: 400; color: #36322d; font-style: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; display: inline !important; letter-spacing: normal; background-color: #fafafa; text-indent: 0px; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Herman J. Stecker took his own life at Milwaukee last Thursday by hanging himself while in a fit of despondency</span></p>

that can't be right. What can I do that you can only read the text?

I load the finished sets via Ex and import from MH to TNG

greeting

Andreas

Rob Severijns

Andreas,

Warum verwenden Sie Deutsch anstatt Englisch? Dies ist ein englischsprachiges Forum. Bitte benutzen Sie die englische Sprache. Andernfalls werden Sie wahrscheinlich nicht viel Hilfe bekommen.

Andreas,

Why do you use the German language? This is an English speaking forum. Using the German language will most likely lead to hardly the proper response.

Rob

That looks like Microsoft Word formatting in all the style information in the span tag.  I assume that styling was copied from Word to MH in the notes section, so it should look like that in MH.  Otherwise, you may need to see if MH can export non-formatted notes.