TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
bim

Need to Upgrade TNG 11.1.2 to Current Version

bim

At the time I decided to put my genealogy information on a website a couple of years ago, Simply Hosting uploaded TNG 11.1.2 for me.  I didn't know how to handle all that so it was the easy way out.  I have been very pleased with TNG and my website.  At one point, I was offered an upgrade package but I wasn't sure how to do It so I just let it pass.  Now I am at a point where I feel I probably need to upgrade to the latest and thought I would start here for some assistance. 

My first question is should I purchase the latest TNG version to do an upgrade?  Then my next question would be - where could I get some help or instructions on how to go about doing this.?  Thanks for any assistance. 

manofmull

I would hold off just a little bit longer.

TNG13 is due for release in the Fall (Autumn), so you could purchase the upgrade when that comes out.

Each upgrade comes with a "read me" with simple instructions on how to do the upgrade.

I'm currently using TNG11.1.2 and in no rush to upgrade as yet, but I am tempted.

bim

Thanks for that input.  Good to hear that I haven't created any problems by ignoring the issue.  I'll just wait then and if the instruction overwhelm me, I'll be back.