TNG Community

Menu bar hight problem

Jastro

Hi,

The items on the right on the menu bar looks a bit squeezed in size and have been so for a while (a few years..).
Since it still works I haven't tried to hard to fix it, but its very annoying!
I have also seen other TNG sites with the same problem, so its not unique to my site.
Hopefully there is an easy fix to this for me and others to use.

tngtabs.JPG

Hi Jastro,

In order for someone to help you, please provide your TNG version , as well as the template you are using, and if you have other mods installed.  If you do have other mods, does the problem remain when all mods are uninstalled?

Hi,

I'm at the current TNG 12.3 version, but the problem have been there since v.10 or before I think.
Currently I'm not using any templates (used template 13 before) and have tried to uninstall mods, but the problem still remains :-(.

If I use Chrome and inspect the code then I see a css hight setting (.ul .tngdd .menulink  in genstyle.css) is set to 16px and if I tweek it temporary to 22px in Chrome it looks ok.
But, if I try to edit genstyle.css file directly it makes no difference...

I'm maybe on to something here I think?

A URL to your site showing the problem might be more helpful than any description of the problem