TNG Community
Jan Bos

Integrate in TNG

Jan Bos

I'm trying to integrate the TNG with Wordpress but that does not succeed. When I have edited the settings of the plugin I get een error in Wordpress and than I can inactivate the plugin and  Wordpress is repaired again but I've tried it several times but everytime it's the same problem.

My Wordpress dir is janbos.net/blog

My TNG dir is janbos.net/TNG

I get the next message in my mail from Wordpress:

Foutdetails
===========
Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 1126 van het bestand /home/janbos/domains/janbos.net/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/tng-wordpress-plugin/tng.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function tng_connect() in /home/janbos/domains/janbos.net/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/tng-wordpress-plugin/tng.php:1126
Stack trace:
#0 /home/janbos/domains/janbos.net/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/tng-wordpress-plugin/tng.php(616): mbtng_db_connect()
#1 /home/janbos/domains/janbos.net/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/tng-wordpress-plugin/tng.php(704): mbtng_create_user(1)
#2 /home/janbos/domains/janbos.net/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/tng-wordpress-plugin/tng.php(487): mbtng_check_user(1)
#3 /home/janbos/domains/janbos.net/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(290): mbtng_intercept_login('admin')
#4 /home/janbos/domains/janbos.net/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#5 /home/janbos/domains/janbos.net/public_html/blog/wp-includes/plugin.php(544): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#6 /home/janbos/domains/janbos.net/public_html/blog/wp-includes/user.php(67): do_action_ref_array('wp_authenticate', Arra

Can somebody help me?

fluffy82

De plugin heeft voor mij ook nooit gewerkt. Je kan beter een integratie doen met de zogenaamde "Kloosterman methode". Werkt perfect.