TNG Community
Kathy

Cannot Reinstall Customized Logs after Upgrade to 12.2

Kathy

I upgraded to TNG 12.2 from 12.0 today. I was previously using an early verison of Customized Logs, but it would now not install. I uninstalled the earlier version and tried to install Customized Logs v12.1.0.6 but got the same error message "Cannot Install". Attached is the error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is a great mod to have!

Kathy

Error Customized Logs.png

Ken Roy

It looks like you did not run the cust_text.php upgrade step when you upgraded to TNG v12 and that Bryan and I both forgot to update the mod web page to add the instructions on how to use the Mod manager recommended update steps to upgrade your cust_text.php files to add the new anchor comment for mods

Same applies to the Mobile Site Enhancement mod that you send me a Mod Support.  I have updated both mods to show the Cust

Kathy

Thank you so much. That worked!

Kathy

Kathy
On 3/5/2020 at 7:14 PM, Ken Roy said:

After upgrading to TNG 12.3, I tried to upgrade from a previous version of  Customized Logs to the newer Customized Logs 12.3.0.7. I got the error message below. Any help is much appreciated. This is a great mod.

Kathy

Error.png

Ken Roy

The status cell error shows that you are missing the customized_logs_v12.3.0.7 folder  as a subfolder to the mods folder

Kathy

Thank you. I did have the folder on board, but instead of copying the folder name carefully I used a capital C for the c in customized. Now it works. Again many thanks! K