TNG Community
JPoole

TNG in a One-Name Study Site- needs a tweak

JPoole

I am trying to incorporate TNG in a One-Name Study site, and wish to modify the interface to work better in a situation of multiple trees.  Another topic here is asking for something very similar- https://tng.community/index.php?/forums/topic/14285-dad-and-mom-labels/

Can anyone recommend a source of custom work on TNG?  I'm not knowledgeable enough to do it myself, and would rather focus on genealogy than learning PHP.

Thank you.

Newfloridian

Hi

Several years ago (when I was a members of GOONS) I discussed the use of TNG within the One-Name Study site. At that time it was made clear that I would have to accept the GOONS own baseline level as it stood then which was very different to my own. I have since withdrawn from that organisation as mine is an Extended Family not a One-Name stody.

I think the first place you should look to answer your question would be the GOONS help desk.

Alan

JPoole

Thanks, but while we are members of the Guild, this site and the TNG installation is entirely separate from the Guild.  I'm aware they have TNG installed within their organization, but we are not in any way involved in that, nor are they involved in our work.