TNG Community

Same Person Link - Note:

pipsi

I want to make parts of the text in the note bold, and I entered <strong> </strong>, saved it, refreshed the page, no bold text - I called the note again in edit mode, and 
<strong> </strong> is "deleted".

I tried it in IE and firefox (in Chrome I can't call the Same Person Link at all) - same result

what could be the cause?

Ingrid

strong.PNG

Ingrid,

I normally do not use Chrome so I have no clue what could be the problem, nor  how to isolate problems in Chrome.  Since I can update the Same Person Links in Chrome and also use <strong> </strong> to bold parts of the note field  I am not  sure what to recommend you look at.  Maybe someone who uses Chrome on a normal basis and also uses the mod can offer some recommendations

Ken,

I tried it in Edge and Firefox  - but <strong> </strong> "disappeared"  

<strong> </strong> works fine in the "normal" note

Ingrid

bold.PNG

Ingrid,

It looks like Same Person Links notes that already contained <strong> </strong> continue to contain that information, but we are not able to add in the tag in new notes.  Something may have changed in the TNG code that this mod uses.  I can re-create the problem which is the first step in resolving the problem.