TNG Community
Laura_C

Jumping drop down menu

stores

Looks fine to me?

David_beakhust
1 hour ago, Laura_C said:

Hi all,

There's something off with my index.php page and I'm hoping some kind soul will help me understand how to fix it.

If you hover over the top drop-down menu you'll see what I mean.

https://thechosenscribe.uk/genealogy/index.php

Thanks in advance :)

Laura

looks ok to me. although in edge browser all the expected artifacts from rewriting the page by hitting refresh are more visible than in chrome or firefox, there is nothing i can see from hovering over the menus.

Laura_C

Thanks both, what I'm seeing is when I hover from Info (which is showing OK) to Media and Find the dropdown areas are expanding horizontally. We can't work out why the Media and Find areas are showing differently to the Info one.

stores

Perhaps you can take a screen shot and post it because the menu's look fine to me and they all expand vertically, none horizontally.

Laura_C

Sorry, I don't know how to take a screenshot of a hover effect. So what I've done is put the css back to what it was originally before we started trying to fix it..

There's a grey area to the right of the INFO dropdown so we put min-width: 170px!important; in the border-top area to try and get rid of it, but that affects the Find and Media dropdown areas so they're wider than before.