TNG Community

Once again: No header no footer /WP/TNG)

Old_borstel

Sorry, but I can't solve the problem with the Kloosterman method - this old problem.

I use: WP 5.3, (Theme: Spacious); TNG 12.02, PHP 7.3: 

TNG is placed a subfolder of WP called "Datenbank".  WP is working fine, TNG is working fine.

When I opened TNG in the WP-menue I see the "search-form" (correct) but no header or no footer.

Instead there a two lines with an error for the header:

Warning: include(wptng-topmenu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /kunden/222818_70794/rp-hosting/8704/9704/typo3cms/combi/wp/datenbank/genlib.php on line 172
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'wptng-topmenu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /kunden/222818_70794/rp-hosting/8704/9704/typo3cms/combi/wp/datenbank/genlib.php on line 172

and for the footer:

Warning: include(wptng-footer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /kunden/222818_70794/rp-hosting/8704/9704/typo3cms/combi/wp/datenbank/genlib.php on line 234
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'wptng-footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /kunden/222818_70794/rp-hosting/8704/9704/typo3cms/combi/wp/datenbank/genlib.php on line 234

The Wptng files are correct, no space or something else, like the instructions. The TNG template has the chanced header, footer and meta entries.

The TNG config.php:

$rootpath = "/kunden/222818_70794/rp-hosting/8704/9704/typo3cms/combi/wp/datenbank/";
$templatenum = "";
$templateswitching = "0";
$homepage = "http://www.combi.xn--ortssippenbcher-9vb.org/wp/";
$tngdomain = "http://www.combi.xn--ortssippenbcher-9vb.org/wp/datenbank/";

I changed homepage entry, but no success. (cache deleted every time)

What is going wrong? Please do not write too specific in php-language.

Thanks so lot.

Jochen

Hi.

Are you sure you have uploaded the files, or if you have the correct name of your files!

/datenbank/wptng-topmenu.php

/datenbank/wptng-footer.php

It seems your site give this message: Die Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden.

Hi,

thank you. I try to understand why the wptng-topmenu.php is unknown. I changed the names of the new php-files to small letters. Now the are known, because I get parse errors:

wptng-meta.php:

First error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'global' (T_GLOBAL) in /kunden/222818_70794/rp-hosting/8704/9704/typo3cms/combi/wp/datenbank/wptng-meta.php on line 2

I solved this. I put the text from the original meta.php in the head of the new wptng-meta.php. (There is a little difference. There is a blank between "$" and "cms", not in the original. But it takes no effect to delete this blank. You had to copy the original to go a step further. Why? 

Next error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'echo' (T_ECHO) in /kunden/222818_70794/rp-hosting/8704/9704/typo3cms/combi/wp/datenbank/wptng-meta.php on line 4

I delete this line.

Then the next parse error will no longer wait:

wptng-topmenu.php:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'require' (T_REQUIRE) in /kunden/222818_70794/rp-hosting/8704/9704/typo3cms/combi/wp/datenbank/wptng-topmenu.php on line 2

That is php. I don't know anything about that. I don't understand, what is wrong?

@ GeatherFeuer: I put PHP to 7.2.(latest). Nothing changed.

@ Cees, did you really see the header above the tng search form?  

Thanks

57 minutes ago, klooster said:

Yes the header is there, see printscreen

Klooster, thats my header.

9 hours ago, Old_borstel said:

Then the next parse error will no longer wait:

wptng-topmenu.php:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'require' (T_REQUIRE) in /kunden/222818_70794/rp-hosting/8704/9704/typo3cms/combi/wp/datenbank/wptng-topmenu.php on line 2

That is php. I don't know anything about that. I don't understand, what is wrong?

Can you try to use absolute path in your file?

This is my file with your path.

<?php
require ('/kunden/222818_70794/rp-hosting/8704/9704/typo3cms/combi/wp/wp-load.php');
get_header ();
?>

I use wp-load.php

Solved.

I copied the file from the Kloosterman Website to Microsoft Editor. I got the problems.

In the morning I started to write the files in notepad++ again. Delete every blank. Now ist works!!!

You see: http://combi.ortssippenbücher.org/wp/datenbank/search.php

Now I can start to make the next mistakes. 

For example to delete the wrong line "Seite nicht gefunden". (I think WP Problem.)

Or the blue "Los"-button.

Thanks everone for your help.

It must be a path problem!

Is your TNG in a subdirectory of your WP installation???

If it is, it should read as follows:

<?php
require ("../wp-blog-header.php");
get_header ();
 ?>