TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peter R.

Fout melding / Notice of error

Peter R.

Just now I got the following message:

"Er deed zich een fout voor in de TNG software. Dit kan het gevolg zijn van een setup issue, een incomplete upgrade of een bug in het programma. Als je de eigenaar bent van de site, mag je contact opnemen met TNG support voor hulp met dit probleem. Kopieer a.u.b. de query hieronder en plak hem in je bericht.

"An error occurred in the TNG software. This could be the result of a setup issue, an incomplete upgrade or a bug in the program. If you are the owner of the site, you can contact TNG support for help with this problem, please copy the query below and paste it into your message."
Query: INSERT INTO tng_children (familyID,personID,ordernum,gedcom,mrel,frel,haskids,parentorder,sealdate,sealdatetr,sealplace) VALUES ("F39","I72",4,"tree1","","",1,0,"","0000-00-00","")
Duplicate entry 'tree1-F39-I72' for key 'familyID' "

Please help. I don't know what this means or how serious it is.

Chris Lloyd

Looks like you have 2 families with the same ID - did you import from a gedcom?

Peter R.
No gedcom. The error occured when I  searched for "Rik Riksen" a son of Teunis Riksen and Wilhelmina Arends. On the family page of Teunis and Wilhelmina he wasn't visible, although I added Teunis and Wilhelmina as parents of Rik. I tried to make Rik visible as a son through the button "find" on the family page. He is now visible, but obviously there is now a double entry in the key 'familyID'. Need help correcting this mistake.
Edited by Peter R.
Answer not clear enough

Chris Lloyd

You can add edit and delete family from the admin section.

Peter R.

I know, but in the admin section there is no double family. Except for the error message I can't find an error!

Peter R.

And I don't know where or how I can see the entry keys directly. Looking at the persons page I don't see a double entry for I72.

Chris Lloyd

Perhaps it would help if you provide a link to the site

Peter R.

The URL = rpriksen.nl but you wil require a password! I have no objection to making you a (temporary) member.

Chris Lloyd

if you want me to have a look - private message me with a username and password