TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
Michael Schmidt

Error-message

Michael Schmidt

Hi, 

has anyone encountered this error, and can tell me why it happened? When I update certain (only some!) people, on saving this error appears:

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /../web/admin_updateperson.php(131) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /../web/admin_updateperson.php(126) : eval()'d code:1) in /../web/admin_updateperson.php on line 203

However, the changes itself are still saved! I´ve re-installed TNG12 - but even without mods the error appears. 

Bye

Michael

aviva

Hi Michael and TNG community, 

I'm wondering if you were able to figure this out. I have a similar issue, in my case when I update details for an individual who is 2 levels down from the tree root (e.g. grandchild of the couple in the tree root) I get a blank page and the updates are not saved. The following error appears in the error_log:

admin_updateperson.php(126) : eval()'d code on line 1

The pattern I'm observing is that the family name that the person belongs to contains spaces. Not sure if that is the cause.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Avi

theKiwi

Have a look at any files you might have modified - especially the cust_text.php files and see if there are any blank lines before the opening

<?php

line in them - if so, delete those lines.

Roger