TNG Community
MatthewHoutReilly

WordPress Login Plugin that works with TNG

MatthewHoutReilly

I was able to successfully get the WP TNG Plugin to work with my website AchillConnection.com.  Love it!    Currently visitors can go to achillconnection.com with out logging in, however they do need to register / login to access TNG.   Which plugin do you suggest to use so that folks need to login to access AchillConnection.com and seamlessly login to TNG?

Thanks-

Matthew

mahesh

Nice site, Matthew. Like it.

I am not sure if this is of any help but I have just released a tng-wp-login widget

Bad news is that I have only tested it on TNG V10.1.3 (I have, only, just upgraded from V9 to V10) using Klosterman Integration method. Looking at your site, it seems that you are using Mark Barnes method of integration. I have not been able to test this with MB method of integration.

MatthewHoutReilly

Thanks!  Where do I upload this file?   With my TNG files or in the root?

mahesh
On 9/3/2019 at 1:20 AM, MatthewHoutReilly said:

Thanks!  Where do I upload this file?   With my TNG files or in the root?

tng-wp-login is Wordpress plugin. It's installed in same folder (worpress>wp-content>plugins) as the "tng-wordpress-plugin" plugin. Applogies if you done this already but if not,

• download the zip file from here
  • in Wordpress Dashboard > plugins > add new > upload plugin.
  • Register the tng-wp-login widget in one of your side bars. Dashboard > Themes > widgets

On activation, you would be requested to specify where tng files are installed.

and be prepared to be disappointed. I am not sure whether it would work with "tng-wordpress-plugin". If you need help, please do PM me.

Good Luck