TNG Community

Forum_for_TNG mod

Alan H

Alan,

The first 3 positions of the mod number indicate the minimum TNG version to which that mod applies.  See TNG Mod Version Numbers for Beginners which is anchored in the New Articles section of the TNG Wiki Main Page.

It is also better to put the link to the TNG Wiki page and not the download link which causes users to save the mod rather than be able to view what the wiki says about the mod.  After I found the correct mod Forum for TNG it has an icon that indicats the mod applies to TNG v12 above the download link.

The version below it would only apply to TNG 10.1.3 since the next TNG  version is TNG 11

I updated it to show it is part of the Mods for TNG v12 but it might only show when you login since the page is cache and I have never been able to figure out how to get the cache rebuilt.  What used to work in a previous version of MediaWiki no longer works for refreshing cache.

Ken,

I understand the Mod Version numbers better now. Thank you.  And I am sorry I put the link to the zip file in my question.  So much to learn....

Alan