TNG Community
louis42

Mod Citation Master

louis42

HI,

I would like to modify with Citation Master the format of the source reference by replacing the short title with the title long. An idea ?

Thank you

Jean-Louis

Ken Roy

Jean-Louis,

The Citation Master mod already is setup to use the long title.  Maybe you changed the option in TNG to use Short Title instead of Long for source citations by installing the following mod Sources and Citations Mod

louis42

It's OK by installing Sources and Citations Mod. Thank you

Ken Roy

Jean-Louis,

If you fixed the problem by installing the Source and Citations Mod, does that mean you wanted to change the Citation Master to use short titles instead of long titles instead of your request above on how

1 hour ago, louis42 said:

to modify with Citation Master the format of the source reference by replacing the short title with the title long.

louis42

I deleted "Citation master" and install "Sources and Citations". Now, I have long titles. I can not explain, maybe badly uninstalled code?

Ken Roy
38 minutes ago, louis42 said:

I deleted "Citation master" and install "Sources and Citations". Now, I have long titles. I can not explain, maybe badly uninstalled code?

Hopefully, you uninstalled the Citation Master mod before you deleted it.  Otherwise, it is still installed.  The Delete just removes the .cfg file from the mods folder and does not remove the modified code.

If is easier for you, post your French before posting the translations.   I read and write French, although it is easier and  faster for me to write in English.

If you did not unistall the Citation Master mod,, you need to copy the mod .cfg file and associated folder back to your TNG mods folder

louis42

Bonjour Ken,

On peut effectivement supposer une erreur de désinstallation.

merci

JLouis