TNG Community

Jay Wilpot

HeatherFeuer

HeatherFeuer

Jay Wilpot has been a fixture in these forums for many years. I thought I would let everyone know that he passed away overnight from cancer. I, for one, will miss him.

Martin J Mosley

I too will miss Jay's helpful insights and constructive contributions. It would be good if the community here could express it's sympathy with his family. 

Jay will be missed And my thoughts are with all his family and friends at this difficult time

Yes, so sad to hear Jay has passed, he has helped me multiple times over the years and his expertise will most definitely be missed. My deepest sympathies go out to his family.

• 1 month later...

I first found out of Jay's passing this week on the tnguserslist .   He had a genuine interest in all things genealogical, and exchanged thoughts with him on numerous TNG mods.  His 1FamilyTree website he managed was one of the largest I know of, with a quarter million persons accounted for.

Very saddened to see him go, and sympathies go out to the family.  I will miss him.