TNG Community

Updated Jobs Mod...

mkoche

Hello !

The 2 mods Jobs and Expand-statistics are working together like a charm. More stats are now available. And they are classified in a slightly different way.

image.png

But what I like better is the ability to display statistics about the jobs. It is more interesting once jobs are classified in categories, but it works already without it.

image.png

If one clicks on a category, one get the list of different jobs inside it. If you click on the job, you get the list of persons who have this profession, with links to their individual page.

These 2 mods make really a great job. And they are now fully multilingual. I gave Scott the French translations. It's up to you to propose other languages. (besides English I mean)

• 5 months later...

I am trying to use this mod (version4) and I have successfully loaded it to my database, via Mod Manager.

I can see the the new 'Add Job' button on the individual edit screen.

Unfortunately when this new button is pressed the pop-up screen doesn't appear. (The add 'new event' button still works ok)

Am I missing something. Any help would be appreciated

Peter

Version 12.1 & template 15

Hi Peter -

I am not sure but did you set up an event with the tag OCCU? Without that it might not work.  (Note, you can use a different tag if you already have an event that you use for the jobs of folks - that is changed in the mod options.).

Let me know,

Scott

• 3 years later...

I installed the mod and jobs do populate on the person page below the name, but now I cannot add a new occupation to a person and when I click on "Job", nothing happens. It's just a click with nothing to select or enter. Any help, please?

Katryne to Kathy : hello !

I met this issue until I updated both TNG and mod to the latest version. (well, as for TNG I still am on 14.0.1)