TNG Community

Search on Media "Existing Media Information"

Paul McKnight

Paul McKnight

Is there a way to search for Owner/Source or show all media that has a owner/source populated? I'm looking for a picture that has some contact info that I could use but do not remember that owner/source name. Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Paul McKnight

Thanks. Been there and done that. I know the photo is of a headstone and have filtered on that which brings the list down from 1,484 to 536. In the owner/source I credited it to a fellow and now I'm trying to find who it was. I may have to go one by one but was hoping that there was some form of data search or dump I could use.

Scott_Pryer

Paul,

You can run a custom report in the Admin/Reports screen.  On the Reports page select the Add New tab.  At the top of the page give the custom report a name and description, then paste the following script  in the textbox at the bottom of that page.

select mediaID,mediatypeID,description,owner from tng_media

Save the report then on the Admin/reports page, search tab run the report.

Note that this is a simple report that lists all Media.  If you take some time to learn basic SQL statements you can limit the results where Owner is not empty, etc.

Good Luck!

Paul McKnight

Thanks Scott. I took a basic SQL course some years ago and of course never used it. Time to ramp up again.