TNG Community
tomstempel

Template 15 history page help

tomstempel

I can't figure out what i have/haven't done with my history user page. I created a new historytemplate, labled it historytemplateTom.php and placed it in the tng folder, where the original template is. I then created a new user page from it which I titled feature4.php and placed it in the histories folder.  When I click on my index page link to feature four, it now goes to a completely blank white screen. I can't figure out what I have/haven't done to get it to populate properly. The files are below. Any help is greatly appreciated    Thanks.

feature4.php

historytemplateTom.php

manofmull

When using a template with feature links e.g. template 10, go to Admin/Setup/Template Settings and in the Feature links box, add the full URL of the link, even if it's your own site (and save)

Feature 1, http://www.workhouses.org.uk/Mull/ (don't forget the comma after each number)

Michael

tomstempel

Thanks Michael.  I did that. Still have something wrong with the feature 4 page that isn't populating.

manofmull

Did you add the file/page name at the end of the URL?

It must also include the .php extension

M

tomstempel

Yes. there is something I either have, or don't have, in the feature4.php that is not letting it populate. The warning notice is deleted. It's just all white. Maybe I just need to delete it and try again

manofmull

Message me temp admin username/pass and I'll take a look

M

manofmull

I need your TNG website address