TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
stores

Y-DNA markers no longer wrapping

Question

stores

At some point in the past the Y-DNA Markers for my tests stopped wrapping to the next line and they now just scroll to the end as shown in the attached image. All other blocks of text like Notes and Administrator Notes and what not wrap just fine... just the Y-DNA markers are not wrapping. Any idea what file or where i might look to fix the markers not wrapping issue as it looks a bit unsightly?

I am using TNG v11.1.2 offline via wamp with last Add_DNA_Test_Results_V11.1.1.9a mod installed.

DNA Query.jpg

6 answers to this question

Ken Roy

Jim,

You might consider upgrading to TNG v12 which includes several fixes for Y-DNA and other DNA test enhancements.

stores

Ken, i have v12 but see no reason to upgrade as v11 works just fine for my needs and since it is a heavily customized template 4, i would rather spend my time researching and not starting over to get v12 where v11 is now as far as functionality and looks, but thanks for the reply.

Ken Roy

Except for the fact that things that Jeff and I fixed for the DNA processing in TNG v12 were not retrograded back to the Add DNA Test Results mod which I consider obsolete and which will not be upgraded

Edited - I think the problem you are reporting was fixed in TNG v12 or TNG 12.1

stores

Thanks, i just turned off the markers showing on a persons page and it looks fine. I can compare the numbers when i want to see them and that is just fine...

Ken Roy

Jim,

That problem and others were fixed in TNG 12.1.  Of course it is your call if you do not want to upgrade to TNG v12 even though you already have the upgrade

stores

Understood, thanks...