TNG Community
Paultt

Browsemedia issue returns errors on different mediatypeIDs

Paultt

Site: https//www,1820settlers.com
Login not required
TNG version 12.1 on Php version 7.2 using Template1
I have only seen the following problem since I upgraded to version 12.1  It may have been there before but I cannot recall seeing the issue.  Weirdly, I get between 150 and 200 visitors a day, and no one has reported the errors to me since upgrading at the end of March!
On the center column of my home page under Other Settler Features I have 15 links allowing users to Browse media by the categories I have in the tng_media table in the mediatypeID column.  Of the 15 categories 10 function without an error displayed between the page title and the matches count.  The other 5 categories: Marriage Certs(11 pairs), Documents(2 pairs), Death Certificates(9 pairs), Burials(2 pairs) and Probate Notices(2 pairs) all show the warnings:
Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result in /homepages/5/d390949248/htdocs/tng/genealogy/tngconnect.php on line 50
Warning: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result in /homepages/5/d390949248/htdocs/tng/genealogy/tngconnect.php on line 81
i admit I don't fully understand the intention behind the code in what browsemedia.php is trying to do; but I assume that it is not a code problem as most mediatypeID categories do not return a warning error!  
So, is it a data problem in the table?  
What do I look for to correct it?  Any ideas would be very welcome.
I do have a 'sandbox' copy of the website running under xampp on Windows 10 on my pc, and that gives exactly the same errors.
PaulTT

Browse error.JPG

Paultt

Update:  I have since found that the pairs of errors do occur in all the categories, but they seem to be as a result of Media being attached to a Citation, and not directly to the source or an event.

I have for example, a Repository - FamilySearch.org  I have many Sources from familysearch, and one of them being, say South African Death Notices.  I have lots of Citations for that source, and for each Citation on the Individuals record for their Death I attach an image of the relevant Death Notice record to that particular Citation, and a note for the actual url to that Image, so that it can be retrieved by following the url.   This record appears correctly on the getperson.php pages, but browsemedia appears to fail when trying to find the record?

Is anyone else experiencing the same symptoms?

Paultt

This issue has now been resolved, thanks to Darrin for his help.

Update:  I have since found that the pairs of errors do occur in all the categories, but they seem to be as a result of Media being attached to a Citation, and not directly to the source or an event.

I have for example, a Repository - FamilySearch.org  I have many Sources from familysearch, and one of them being, say South African Death Notices.  I have lots of Citations for that source, and for each Citation on the Individuals record for their Death I attach an image of the relevant Death Notice record to that particular Citation, and a note for the actual url to that Image, so that it can be retrieved by following the url.   This record appears correctly on the getperson.php pages, but browsemedia appears to fail when trying to find the record?

Is anyone else experiencing the same symptoms?