TNG Community
Jimatl

Error when I try to Change or Upload a Media Item

Jimatl

HI,

I am getting the following error if I try to update or change a media Item

I am a SQL newbie  Any Suggestions where to look?

Than ks Jim

An error has occurred in the TNG software. This could be due to a setup issue, an incomplete upgrade or a program bug. If you are the site owner, you may contact TNG support for help with this problem. Please copy the query below and paste it into your message.

Query: UPDATE tng_media SET path="1876-MARRIAGE,AVERY,ALEXANNDER.png",thumbpath="thumb_1876-MARRIAGE,AVERY,ALEXANNDER.png",description="1876-MARRIAGE",notes="Marriage 1 : Elizabeth.DELAURIER Marriage Date : 11 JAN 1876 Marriage Place : Port Felix Celebrant : M. A McPherson Witness : Hubert Avery, Thomas Pelrine",width="0",height="0",datetaken="1876",placetaken="",owner="",changedate="2019-05-03 01:36:45",changedby="jimk",form="PNG",alwayson="0",mediatypeID="documents",map="",abspath="0",gedcom="avery1",status="",cemeteryID="0",plot="",showmap="0",linktocem="0",latitude="",longitude="",zoom="0",bodytext="
",usenl="0",newwindow="0",usecollfolder="1",mediakey="documents/1876-MARRIAGE,AVERY,ALEXANNDER.png" WHERE mediaID="1346"

Duplicate entry 'avery1-documents/1876-MARRIAGE,AVERY,ALEXANNDER.png' for key 'mediakey'

theKiwi

It means that a Media item with that path

avery1-documents/1876-MARRIAGE,AVERY,ALEXANNDER.png

already exists in your database.

You can't have 2 items with the same path/mediakey

Roger