TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brett

Relationship Mods - Remove option to change default person

Brett

I am wanting to use one of the Relationship Mods (Relate Mod or preferred Relationship Display Mod) but both give the user an option to change the default person.

For a new install, I want to have the default person set by me, with no option for a user to change that.

Has anyone modified the above Mods to do this or have a suggestion that I might look into.

tngrlkrz

As an alternative,  if you like the relationship display mod I can PM you a one-line change to that mod which will also give you what you want.

Brett

Roger

I thought I had used a similar Mod previously. It must have been yours. It did not appear today (or at least I did not see it)  on the MOD page in the WIKI, thus my question.

Ron

Please sen the update so I may compare display results with Roger's.

tngrlkrz
1 hour ago, Brett said:

Please sen the update so I may compare display results with Roger's.

PM'd you.

Ken Roy
9 hours ago, Brett said:

I thought I had used a similar Mod previously. It must have been yours. It did not appear today (or at least I did not see it)  on the MOD page in the WIKI, thus my question.

I have updated the TNG Wiki article for the Relationship to Site Owner Mod to add the Category:Mods for TNG v12 so it should now show in the list of mods for TNG v12