TNG Community
BeverleyStimpson

Dead people individual pages not showing, living are - please help!

Question

BeverleyStimpson

Hi - can anyone help me please. I've finished customising my template (16) on my computer, I'm using TNG v12.03 everything seems to be fine. I've uploaded to my new domain, www.fourbranches.co.uk -again everything seems fine. I'm logged in as admin - so in theory should be able to see all details whether living or dead or private. However, I decided to check something on my dad's page - he passed February 2018, I get just his name, dates and his relationship to me  - I've added screenshots of what I'm seeing below. So I checked my brother's page - he passed in January this year, I get the same things! I checked my daughters and my own individual pages - everything shows - my 3x Great Grandfather - just the same as my dad and brother - so it can't be a privacy issue assuming that they only passed recently.  Does anyone know of any reason this should be?  And a solution perhaps please. - Just added screenshot of mods I have installed in case it might be one of those causing the problem!

Thank you in advance

Beverley

Screenshot_2019-04-04 Emily Margaret McTurk Atherton (1995 - ) Four Branches.png

Screenshot_2019-04-04 Isaac Weir (Abt 1812 - Bef 1860) Four Branches.png

Screenshot_2019-04-04 Colin Ashley Weir (1960 - 2019) Four Branches.png

Screenshot_2019-04-04 Colin Weir (1940 - 2018) Four Branches.png

Screenshot_2019-04-04 Beverley Weir (1957 - ) Four Branches.png

Image1.png

Edited by BeverleyStimpson
added screenshot of mods installed

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet