TNG Community
Hans-Erik_Bork

have the ticket name down in the picture itself

Hans-Erik_Bork

I have previously received excellent help, so I hope someone can help with my problem.
I want the pictures on my webpage to have the ticket name down in the picture itself. If I write a name in admin / media it happens that the name is to the right of the image.
How do I get ex. a picture for a church to "church" come to the bottom of the picture itself?
Yours sincerely
Erik

Newfloridian

Let's assume the title of your picture reads "Church of John the Divine".

In the Media Information Title box you could try writing:

<center>Church of John the Divine</center>

Alan 

Hans-Erik_Bork

Unfortunately, that doesn't work. The text I write for images is still visible to the right of the image. What I want is that the text will stand in the picture itself. It has worked on some of the pictures, but far from all of them and I don't know why.

Newfloridian

Could you provide a link to an example on your website to demonstrate what you mean please

Alan

Hans-Erik_Bork

My website is not public so it can't be done. I've figured out what I've done wrong so the problem is solved. Once again tackle for your avar

Chris Lloyd
12 minutes ago, Hans-Erik_Bork said:

My website is not public so it can't be done. I've figured out what I've done wrong so the problem is solved. Once again tackle for your avar

so what did you do to solve your issue? May help someone else.

Hans-Erik_Bork

Thank you for your answer. I will try to describe what I did wrong. I am an older gentleman of 71 years from Denmark. I can speak and read English, but don't write it. I therefore use google, unfortunately the translation is not always perfect. In order for the text to be at the bottom of the picture, you must write in the body of the text. What I did was write in the event field. It made the text come to the right of the picture. I hope in understanding my explanation

Newfloridian

Glad you got it sorted.

Not sure how Chris marks tempus fugit but I think there are a lot of us older geezers on here. I celebrated the golden jubilee of my 21st two years ago!!!

Cheers Alan 

Ken Roy

Heck,

You both are still young.

Chris Lloyd

I'm in my 70's as well!