TNG Community
Katryne

Gedcom export error in TNG 12.1

Katryne

Hello !

I reinstalled my web site with a brand new TNG 12.1. Trying to export gedcom, I get an error message :

Citation

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in /homepages/18/d..../htdocs/generevest/admin_gedcom2.php:1239 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/18/d..../htdocs/generevest/admin_gedcom2.php(1478): doMedia() #1 {main} thrown in /homepages/18/d..../htdocs/generevest/admin_gedcom2.php on line 1239

I chose to export with media, but without specifying media folders. (Edit : Same error for export without media) Php is 7.3

What should I check, please ?

Ken Roy

Katryne,

See Post where Käre attached a fix.  Remember you are running a higher level of PHP than most users, so not everything might have been fixed for PHP 7.3

Katryne

Merci, Ken. That solved the issue.

I know about my advanced version of php. But I thought that the errors I may meet could help Darrin for the future version.

Ken Roy
9 minutes ago, Katryne said:

But I thought that the errors I may meet could help Darrin for the future version.

That is true.  However, if you are encountering errors with TNG 12.1 running PHP 7.3 that means that TNG really only supports PHP 7.2.x    Sort of why I update the TNG versions the way I did and did not mention PHP 7.3