TNG Community
Aaron H

GEDCOM upload error - 'max_questions'

Aaron H

I tried updating my tree using the same format and process I always do but the process timed out.

Now when I try loading my page, I get this error on the admin page:

An error has occurred in the TNG software. This could be due to a setup issue, an incomplete upgrade or a program bug. If you are the site owner, you may contact TNG support for help with this problem. Please copy the query below and paste it into your message.

Query: SELECT * FROM tng_mediatypes ORDER BY ordernum, display

User has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 100000)

And I get this page on the main page:

An error has occurred in the TNG software. This could be due to a setup issue, an incomplete upgrade or a program bug. If you are the site owner, you may contact TNG support for help with this problem. Please copy the query below and paste it into your message.

Query: SELECT display, tng_xnotes.note as note, tng_notelinks.eventID as eventID, tng_notelinks.xnoteID as xnoteID, tng_notelinks.ID as ID, noteID FROM tng_notelinks LEFT JOIN tng_xnotes on tng_notelinks.xnoteID = tng_xnotes.ID AND tng_notelinks.gedcom = tng_xnotes.gedcom LEFT JOIN tng_events ON tng_notelinks.eventID = tng_events.eventID LEFT JOIN tng_eventtypes on tng_eventtypes.eventtypeID = tng_events.eventtypeID WHERE tng_notelinks.persfamID="I10286" AND tng_notelinks.gedcom="WeitzHawkins" ORDER BY eventdatetr, tng_eventtypes.ordernum, tag, tng_notelinks.ordernum, ID

User has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 100000)

Can anyone help me troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance!

Ken Roy

According to Google search the error means you have exceeded the number of queries that you can do in one hour on your host.