TNG Community
KevyNC

Event Map not working but Heat Map is

KevyNC

Hi

Can someone explain why the Event map is Blank.  However, there are pins present and the heat map appears to be working as expected?

image.png

I had been working on other things in Wordpress and not sure exactly when it stopped working (within past week). I event tried refresh my API key. (only have used 34 cents so far).

image.png

I also quickly tried Openstreet map mod but that didn't seem to work either.

KevyNC

not sure if anyone who could answer this issue saw it, but I never received a response

Please let me know if you can explain why the Event map is Blank.  However, there are pins present and the heat map appears to be working as expected?

thanks Kevin

Scott_Pryer

It might help to give more information.  

• Website
  • TNG version
  • screen that has the issue (pedigree, places, etc)
  • MODs you have installed

theKiwi

The URL to a page that shows this problem would help

Roger

KevyNC

Good Morning,

See below and let me know if you need anything else....  Orignally I had working with Google and API Map key

Thanks, Kevn

Site https://alveslaborefamily.net
TNG     Ver 12.0.3
PHP     7.2.16
MySQL     10.1.38
WordPress version 5.1.1
Avada    5.9

URL Example
https://alveslaborefamily.net/tng1203/getperson.php?personID=I321&tree=tree1
User Guest
PW Guest0404

TNG MODS

1. * Menu Row Stats Counters
menu_row_stats_counters_v.10.1.0.0.cfg

2. Count Descendants
count_descendants_v12.0.0.10a.cfg    
12.0.0.10a

3. Cousins
cousins_10.1.3.2g.cfg
10.1.3.2g

4. Forum for TNG
forum_for_tng_mod_v11.0.1.5.cfg

5. Maternal And Paternal Lines
maternal_paternal_lines_v11.0.0.2.cfg

6. OpenStreetMap    
openstreetmap_v12.0.0.5.cfg

7. Other Spouses
other_spouses_V12.0.0.5.cfg

8. Show Children Spouses
show_children-spouses_V12.0.0.3.cfg    

9. Show Stepparents
show_stepparents_V12.0.0.1.cfg

10. Special List
special_list_v12.0.3.2a.cfg
12.0.3.2a

theKiwi

The page hasn't loaded properly - there is no ending </body> and</html> tags in the source code for a page. It ends at some code that is to do with the counters.

It has not loaded the code that is needed to draw and display the map.

So disable the counters and see if that makes a difference.

Roger

KevyNC

Disabling / Uninstalling the counters (in header bar) did not work. I tried uninstalling other mods, then ALL of the mods... and that did not work either. Can you provide a screenshot of where to find this info in the source?  I am going to install 12.1 in new directory and see if that works then I will redirect to new folder etc after I test.  Can you have two different versions of TNG installed. I assume you should have different DB even if running a different verions of 12.x?

theKiwi
33 minutes ago, KevyNC said:

Can you provide a screenshot of where to find this info in the source?

Just use your browser menu to "View Source" or "View Source Code" of the page when it has loaded. The last 2 lines I see are

<div class="fusion-column col-lg-4 col-md-4 col-sm-4">
						<section id="countperday_widget-3" class="fusion-slidingbar-widget-column widget widget_countperday_widget"><h4 class="widget-title">Count per Day</h4><ul class="cpd"><li class="cpd-l"><span id="cpd_number_getuserall" class="cpd-r"></span>Total visitors:</li><li class="cpd-l"><span id="cpd_number_getusertoday" class="cpd-r"></span>Visitors today:</li><li class="cpd-l"><span id="cpd_number_getuseryesterday" class="cpd-r"></span>Visitors yesterday:</li><li class="cpd-l"><span id="cpd_number_getuserlastweek" class="cpd-r"></span>Visitors last week:</li><li class="cpd-l"><span id="cpd_number_getuserthismonth" class="cpd-r"></span>Visitors per month:</li><li class="cpd-l"><span id="cpd_number_getuserperday" class="cpd-r">

There should be a whole lot of stuff about the map there, as well of course as the closing </body> and </html> tags. 

Something is stopping the rest of the page loading after that attempt to do something with the counters.

Does your site's error log contain any clues?

Roger

KevyNC
4 hours ago, theKiwi said:

Something is stopping the rest of the page loading after that attempt to do something with the counters. 

Those counters are using a snipet code from a counter plugin (Count per Day) --- I thought you meant the counters on the TNG title bar (the TNG Mod).

KevyNC
On 4/3/2019 at 11:48 AM, KevyNC said:

Please let me know if you can explain why the Event map is Blank.  However, there are pins present and the heat map appears to be working as expected?

thanks Kevin

I am about 90% sure is was one of two mods --- Either Forum MOD (11.0.1.5)  or Count Ancestors Descendants Mod ( 10.1.1.3 ) I believe both both D and E versions

I tried uninstalling all MODS but that did not fix the issue.  Not sure which files were modified to fix manually.

It may have been because I installed version D first then replaced it with E after installing FORUMS