TNG Community

Home page and topmenu are missing after v12 upgrade

mipalmers

I just upgraded from version 11 to 1203 and most of  my home is blank.  The left menu, Featured articles and  comments section is there, but nothing else.

my site is at the following URL:  http://mipalmers.us/TNG/index.php

I have a backup of my complete site along with backup of index.php and topmenu.php. 

Need some help with figuring out what went wrong. I can give admin access and hosting access if required.

Thanks!

John Palmer

tng home.jpg

Did you run the database upgrade step?  The Template Settings are now in a new Template table which should have been populated from your previous templateconfig.php file

John,

What does Admin > Setup > Template Settings show on the screen?  Were you using Template Settings in the previous TNG version?

Make sure you have the TNG index.php file from the extract of full install zip file in your TNG root folder and not a Template 4 index.php file that you saved in the TNG root previously.

By the way attaching Word Documents to provide screen captures delays replies since the attachment must be downloaded before the screen capture can be viewed