TNG Community

Wikipedia Link mod

Don Quigley

Don,

Sounds like it might conflict with another mod.  In the Mod Manager, click the Analyze TNG Files and scroll down to find the placesearch.php file and then click on it.  Provide a list of mods that modify that file.  I have not problem with the Wikipedia Link Mod, but then I may not have all the mods installed that modify the placesearch.php file

Try uninstalling the Placesearch-more_info mod and see if the Wikipedia Link Mod will then install.  I do not have either of those 2 other mods installed.

Don,

It looks like Robin's Placesearch-more_info mod conflicts with the Wikipedia Link Mod.  I do not use Robin's mod, but if you uninstall it and then install the Wikipedia Link Mod, it appears that you can install Robin's Placesearch-more_info mod and both show as installed. 

Since I do not use Robin's mod, I cannot tell if it works correctly even though it installs after the Wikipedia Link Mod

Thanks, Roy.  That fixed it.  The Placesearch-More Info mod has to be installed after the Wikipedia Link mod. Now both seem to be working fine.