TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
Torbjørn

3 Maintenance mode ON

Torbjørn

My website has crashed and is showing a message saying "3 Maintenance mode ON". When trying any of the menu items it just crashes with "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS".

I've checked the config.php and maintenance is not on.

My website is at http://bildeverkstedet.no/tng/

Ken Roy

You can edit the config.php to turn off the Maintenance Mode

$tngconfig['maint'] = "";

If the config.php file shows is as off, then something else is not correct.  A 3 often ends up in some of my scripts when I hit the 3 key instead of the Fn 3 key trying to repeat a find request in Notepad++.  You may want to FTP the TNG index.php file back up to your site

Torbjørn

No change when I upload the index.php. Thinking about doing a reinstallation of TNG, but worried what would happen to my existing database.

Kare

«ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS» could be caused by your computer date and time not matching with the website server time zone. You should also check the contents of your .htaccess file for a redirect loop (if you have such a file).

Ellsinore
On 12/2/2018 at 1:11 PM, Torbjørn said:

My website has crashed and is showing a message saying "3 Maintenance mode ON". When trying any of the menu items it just crashes with "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS".

I've checked the config.php and maintenance is not on.

My website is at http://bildeverkstedet.no/tng/

I'm having the same problem and maintenance mode is NOT on, and I never turned it on.  Also, I have not made any changes to my TNG installation in months, but I suspect that there has been some kind of change to the server as some other of my scripts for another website are throwing errors.  

I can't get logged into the admin area -- the site just continues to redirect to the maint.php, "too many redirects."  So yeah, "something else is wrong" but I have no idea where to start to figure it out.  But I see your site is "up" and working now -- how did you fix the problem?

Jane Kneis

Hello all, happy new year

I have the same problem in firefox, explore and chrom. And I haven't uploaded or change anything on my site for many months. I tried to google the problem, tried all the
solutions but nothing helps.

I can access to my loginpage, but when I tried to login I get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.

Do TNG have a solution? or tell us what to do?

Thank you in advance

Regards
Jane