TNG Community
Muyz

New link on all the pages

Muyz

My genealogy is integrated in a website and I would like to make a new link to "Home" of the website on all the pages. What is the best place and how do I do that? I did manage to make a new link on the homepage of TNG

I am using TNG v. 12.02.2

Thank you for your help

Muyz

Chris Lloyd

Most templates already have a link to home:

image.png

Newfloridian

You don't have to use index.php as your home page. Obviously I don't know what you have actually called your home page but you can set the variable to that file name by going to:

Admin > Setup > General Settings > Site Design and Definition and put the file name you want the "Home" buttons to link to in the first data field marked Home Page.

The "Home Page" of my site is called indexnew.php If you click on any of the banners that you find on the page in the link below and then click on "Home" from the top ribbon bar you will be taken back to that page. 

The Extended Craxford Family Web Site

I designed my website many moons ago using template 4. You can still see the general page design in any of the colour supplements. However I think it is unlikely that the website's index.php has been seen by anyone (except me) in recent times.

Alan

Muyz

This is exactly what I wanted. Thank you ever so much! I did have a quick look at your website. It is enormous. Congratulations.

Ariette