TNG Community
StevenW

Problems Installing Submit Photo/Document Form Mod

Question

StevenW

I am running TNG 12.0.2 with a standard installation and I try to install the Submit Photo/Document Form Mod but Mod Manager is giving me a Cannot install message. The error appears to be line 76 and I don't have a clue what it is looking for. Any help is appreciated. Steven W

line 42: %target:languages/English-UTF8/cust_text.php% verified
line 43: %location:% #1 not installed
line 74: %target:getperson.php% verified
line 76: %location:% #1 Bad target
line 87: %target:familygroup.php% verified
line 89: %location:% #1 not installed
line 101: %newfile: submit_photo.php not created
line 512: %target:@submit_photo.php% file missing (optional) will ignore

9 answers to this question

StevenW

That is the mod that I cannot install. I did install the Submit Photo Tabs mod.

Chris Lloyd

Had you used a previous version? If so did you uninstall beforehand?

StevenW

Yes I had used a previous version a few TNG upgrades ago and it worked perfectly. With one of the TNG upgrades it stopped working and I didn't want to go through the hassle of figuring out what was wrong.

tngrlkrz

Do you have other mods installed before this one which impact getperson.php? Could be another mod has altered the getperson.php target's location code.  Open the cfg file in a text editor and see what is at line 76.   Also, uninstall all other mods and see if the target error clears, which then would point to another mod.

Ron

Ken Roy
4 hours ago, StevenW said:

Yes I had used a previous version a few TNG upgrades ago and it worked perfectly. With one of the TNG upgrades it stopped working and I didn't want to go through the hassle of figuring out what was wrong.

Are you installing the correct version of the mod

8 hours ago, StevenW said:

That is the mod that I cannot install. I did install the Submit Photo Tabs mod.

Try uninstalling the Submit Photo Tabs mod.  I believe the Submit Photo/Document Form Mod must be installed before the Submit Photo Tabs and Submit Photo mod.  I do not use any of these mods, so i could be wrong.

3 hours ago, tngrlkrz said:

Do you have other mods installed before this one which impact getperson.php? Could be another mod has altered the getperson.php target's location code.  Open the cfg file in a text editor and see what is at line 76.   Also, uninstall all other mods and see if the target error clears, which then would point to another mod. 

Ron

You can

• click the Options tab,
  • expand the Display Settings and
  • change the Show Analyze TNG Files tab to Yes
  • and the Show Other Developer tools: to Yes. 
  • You can then click the Analyze TNG Files tab
  • scroll down and click the getperson.php file

That should tell you which other mods make changes to getperson.php.  Those are the only other mods that might conflict.

StevenW

Thank you all for your help. I started uninstalling my other mods and found the one that messed me up. I installed this mod then reinstalled the mod that caused me the problem and all are installed and working.

Steven W

Ken Roy
9 hours ago, StevenW said:

Thank you all for your help. I started uninstalling my other mods and found the one that messed me up. I installed this mod then reinstalled the mod that caused me the problem and all are installed and working.

Steven W

Steven,

For those of us who provide support and others who search the forum, it would be nice to know which mod causes a conflict with the mod?  Also where both mods show installed or whether one now shows partially installed indicating a conflict.