TNG Community

No access to version 12 download page

Skjoldhoj

I'm running TNG12.0.1 and want to upgrade to TNG12.0.2 but I can not get access to the downloads12 page. (http://tng.lythgoes.net/downloads12)

Unauthorized

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 401 Unauthorized error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What's wrong?

When the login box pops up, you need to use the credentials from the email when you purchased TNG version 12.  If the login box isn't showing, you need to clear your cookies for the site.

I tried to use my mobil-phone with Wireless Network. Same result. Then I tried to use my mobil-phone directly with mobil-network. And then it was possible to connect and login.

It looks like that it might be the router/firewall that caused the problem.

If you are being blocked, then you need to sent an email to Darrin providing your IP address and have him unblock you

It is solved.

I was entering a wrong character in the password. After doing that 3 times my ip-address was blocked. Darrin has open up again and with the correct password it works.