TNG Community

Template 13 language issues

lieuwe

There's only 2 missing in the Dutch version (Calendar and DNA Tests). No idea why though...

Look at the bottom row in your last screenshot: There are both whole and half icons, meaning that the total area isn't too small; only two or three columns but evidently not column #2.

However: In your two first screenshots they are not half.

What happened in between?

After looking at the original code and I can't find anything that can make this effect, I'd suggest that you do the following:

Replace the templates/template13/index.php file with a fresh original file. Check the result.

No good? Replace the templates/template13/css/templatestyle.css with a fresh original file. Check the result.

No good? Replace the templates/template13/css/mytngstyle.css with a fresh original file. Check the result.

Still no good?

Then I have no more suggestion but to talk to Darrin.

HTH

Erik

I found it!!! has nothing to do with the index or css files. it is in the language files. There is no content for the DNA-Test string. Once added all good to go. Found it when I checked with other languages.