TNG Community

Google Maps API problem

PaddyHorrigan

PaddyHorrigan

Hi All,

I finally decided to update my Google maps by getting an API and I signed up for billing and that all went well until I edited my mapconfig.php with the new API. Now when I run my site I get an error message "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/paddyhor/public_html/mapconfig.php:49) in /home/paddyhor/public_html/genlib.php on line 56". The formatting on my page is also impacted as the writing and graphics are enlarged. The map function has not changed and I still get the watermark with "for development purposes only".

My page is at http://www.paddyhorrigan.com/getperson.php?personID=I22&tree=ask101 and the login is guest with the password guest. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick

Patrick,

Your TNG footer indicates you are running TNG v. 10.0.1   If you want to use Google Maps, you will need to upgrade your site.  The Google Maps API support was not added until TNG v11.  Message in Inspect Element, Console is