TNG Community

Missing functionality in V12

Ivan Jensen

Ivan Jensen

When typing a place related to an event (birth etc.) after typing a few characters I can click the search icon and I get a search window.

In V11.1.1.2 the search is immediately perfomed using th characters I typed in the first screen.

In V12 I get an empty screen and I have to type in the characters again.

Ivan,

If you downloaded your TNG v12 upgrade prior to 11 May 2018, you should go to the download page, scroll down and download the Patch12.zip file to upgrade your site.

If that does not resolve your problem, then you need to email Darrin directly since he does not monitor this user-to-user help forum

Ivan Jensen

Hi Ken

I will try  that. I downloaded on the 10'th.

But right now it looks like the download-pge is not accessible

Ivan,

If you cannot access the download site, you might have been blocked.  Send an email to Darrin with your IP Address

The patch is dated 10 May, but it may depend on the time.  I am on Eastern Time and downloaded the patch on the 11th, so it was posted on the 10th but after I went to bed (Darrin is on Mountain Time) since the original patch posted earlier that day was missing variables in the language text files.