TNG Community

Census Plus / Ancestry /Firefox Question

bwalton

I have been off for a week waiting for the computer to be repaired, I now have it back and started back where I left off, something different is happening and I don't know if its me (my system) or something new Ancestry is doing or firefox and if it makes any difference..... When I save the Dom file it is now creating a css file in the directory:

Can I just delete this and carry on because it does not effect the Dom file or do I need to change something in firefox ? Firefox is 58.0.2 (64-bit)

Thanks

Bill

viewsource.css

This is what it contains:

I think I figured it out, its the "save page as" has a drop down for type if you select complete it saves the css file if you select webpage html only it does not, not sure if it makes any difference but will select the webpage only from here on out

Bill

Bill,

When in the Save Page As dialog, you need to change the file name that it displays to be one with a .txt extension and leave the drop down selection alone  IT should not create a folder with files, it should save everything displayed on the screen as a .txt file.